Discover Pompeii and Amalfi coast on a full day trip from Naples
If you are short on time and want to visit Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast in a single day this is the perfect tour for you: take advantage of an easy pick up from any type of accomodation or pick up point such as the port or the train station in the metropolitan area of Naples. A private driver will escort you, aboard a comfortable air-conditioned minivan, to the main archaeological site in all of Europe where an authorized guide will wait for you and guide you to all the most important places of the site in just two hours. After the visit you will continue your tour between the incredible and breathtaking Amalfi Coast where you will stop in Positano and Amalfi and spend a few hours visiting the cities with all the comfort of a private transport before came back.
-Naples Piazza Garibaldi railway station, Via Parma, 55, 80143 Naples NA, Italy
- Port Authority of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Naples NA, Italy
- Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Naples NA, Italy
-Hotels located in Naples
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time.
- Please contact the supplier to arrange a meeting point at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen
- From 1 April 2021 to 06 June 2021 closed on Mondays
- Private transport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Two hour professional guide to Pompeii excavations
- Amalfi coast tour with personal driver (not guided)
-Entrance ticket for the archaeological site of Pompeii (it can be purchased on site)
-Entrance tickets for any attractions of the Amalfi coast