Learn the history of Pompeii while having fun with our private tours designed to thrill even the little ones. You will skip long and boring lines by heading straight to all the most interesting places in the city. You will discover the life of the gladiators, the warriors of the time and the Roman matrons. Your children will be thrilled and adults will also enjoy the charm and beauty of Pompeii by immersing themselves in the history of one of the most important and famous sites of antiquity.
TEMPIO TRAVEL office, first floor of the Circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri , via Villa dei Misteri 1, Pompeii.
The guide will be waiting for you with a service sign with your booking name.
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological park not included in the price
- The tour lasts two hours
- Free to stay inside after the tour
- Available languages: Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, English.
- Whisper available for groups larger than 10 people
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen.
- Please bring an identification document for children under 18 ears old and for young people between 18-24 years old from the European community
-You can use the free parking of the Osteria Nonna Cherubina, located in Via Diomede 16, 80045 Pompeii, at just 500 meters from the main entrance of the archaeological site.
Informations: The price of the guide does not include the ticket price of entrance to the excavations. See the cost of tickets to the excavations.